Ultimate Education Support Center in association with Tummy Fuel presents an exciting weekend online storytelling session that will explore the Panchatantra stories from India. Ever wondered how and why the Panchatantra stories were written?Well, we are here to help you. So, pack your bags and get ready to zoom across different states of India to meet some fun animal characters like the monkey, the crocodile, the lion, the mouse and so many more and also some human characters.
Take Away: This workshop will give your child an exciting peek into the magical world of folktales from around the world. Your child will create a lion using an empty soda bottle, paints, and waste piece of brown cardboard, glue and black sketch!
Age: 4-8yrs Date: 30th and 31st Oct’21(Sat & Sun) Time: 12:00-12:45 p.m
Fee: Rs.315 (This amount is inclusive of both the days).
REQUIREMENTS – Each participant must have a laptop, desktop, tablet or phone and an internet connection. All the registered participants will be provided with an online link to join the session.
All the registered participants will be provided with an online link to join the session.
Terms & Conditions
- ▪ You may not be able to attend the live session if you are late.
- ▪ You may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues.
- ▪ Show details and the artist lineup are subject to change as per the artist’s discretion.
- ▪ As an online ticketing portal, Eventsflare is not responsible for activity going inside or outside the event. Organiser/ venue is responsible for the service, availability and quality of the event. Eventsflare is not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
- ▪ Internet handling fee per ticket booking will be applied. Please check your total amount before making a payment.
- ▪ Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded, even in case of any rescheduling.
- ▪ We recommend that you check your internet and settings at-least 10 minutes prior to the event for a seamless experience.
- ▪ An unlawful attempt of resale of a ticket would lead to cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- ▪ In case a booking confirmation email gets delayed or fails due to technical reasons or as a result of the incorrect email address provided by the user etc. But the payment has been processed by Eventsflare, a ticket will be considered 'booked'. In such circumstances, you will have to write us an email/contact us to issue your tickets.
- ▪ In certain circumstances, Eventsflare reserves the right to cancel the tickets due to any internal reason. In such cases, the customer will be provided with a refund for the ticket within 7-10 business days.
- ▪ Organiser's rules apply.